What is this blog about?

Hi and welcome to my blog. Like many another, my interest has been revived in sewing. Japanese zakka and sewing books have inspired me to try out my own ideas and I've put them in this blog to let you you see how I get on.

I'm really interested in sharing info and ideas with you so feel free to comment and share. I'll endeavour to add some tutorials when I figure things out. Hope you enjoy your visit.


You can contact me at sewingzakka@hotmail.com

Thursday 22 July 2010

Beat the plastic



This afternoon I sewed a shopping bag in lovely bright fabric - my answer to all those plastic bags! With leather handles and french seams it will last for ages. Not one of the 'keep it in your handbag' types but a bag for serious grocery shopping or for general carting stuff about.

No comments:

Post a Comment